If is about resolving your past and staging you for a healthy present; and
if is to walk with you in your journey from present to a bright future
Combining Counseling and Coaching
[is truly dotting all your i's and crossing all your t's]
[Call and find out how it works]
takes care of your prescriptions
and always seeking to manage your doses effectively
Your Counselor / Psychotherapist
helps you to manage your thoughts and emotions and often asks
what's the problem
helps your with your dreams and desires by keeping you on your track
and often asks the question - what's possible
- WHEN ALL THE GOOD MEN COME TOGETHER -
YOU BENEFIT THE MOST
AS THEY WORK ON THE SAME GOAL ONE AT A TIME
Focus is on you
Your Psychiatrists, your Counselor and your Coach – all are focused on how to help you build a healthy present that can help with your goals of near-term and long-term future.
YOU ARE KEPT INFORMED WITH INSIGHTS
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION WITH YOU
This covers your one-on-one communication. And also when and what your providers discuss about your health (all within your authorizations).
- COMBINING COACHING WITH YOUR COUNSELING-
EVEN THE PROVIDERS BENEFIT
YOU GET THE BEST ATTENTION TO YOUR HEALTH AND LIFE
Benefits to your Psychiatrist (by combining Coaching in your Counseling)
- Nothing would make your Psychiatrist more comforting than to learn that not just a Counselor but also Coach (us) is attending to their patient, which is you.
- The feedback loop that you Coach can create can help Psychiatrist better understand the impact of their prescriptions.
- A move in the right direction of better health is very important to a Psychiatrist. A Coach’s feedback can help that happen.
- A Coach’s intervention can help prevent drug abuse, which is of primary concern to most Psychiatrists.
- Your Psychiatrist can be lot more relieved of liability risks when delivering treatment if he knows that his patient has a team now – both a Counselor and a Coach.
Benefits to your Counselor (by combining Coaching in your Counseling)
- A Counselor’s calendar is normally fully booked. As your Coach, we can fill in that space by being closer to their patients, which is you.
- A Counselor, invariably, suggests some practice and proposes different perspectives between sessions. As your Coach, we can help develop a routine around it to deeply imbibe it in your natural behavior.
- For a Counselor, a Coach can serve as conduit and a motivator to get their client to stay course on therapy suggested by them.
- As your Coach, we can take guidance from your Counselor to inculcate habits in you to develop a variety of skills. These can be coping skills, life skills, cognitive skills and other self-awareness techniques to address your symptoms and limitations.
- As your Coach, we can help make a your recovery more imminent and can create a consistent repute of recovered clients for your Counselor. After all, word-of-mouth repute is the best repute your Counselor will have built for their practice.